Master in Hacking with XSS Cross Site Scripting – Free Udemy Course.
Learn the most common flaws in web applications and get insights of XSS, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
In this XSS Free Udemy course, you will learn Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability that may allow hackers to inject malicious coded scripts in your web pages or web applications.
When users of that web application will click on injected malicious link, hackers could steal all the browser data, history, cookies and other sensitive information of the user which is stored in the web browser.
Bug bounty company HackerOne in 2017 reported that XSS is still a major threat vector. Hackerone is an online platform for security researches to find a bug and solve it and get awarded by bug bounty.
Did You Know?
Cross-site scripting(XSS) at present is responsible for 65% security threats as per Cenzic vulnerability survey.
After completion of this Free Udemy course you’ll understand how XSS works?, how hackers do XSS attacks and how to secure your web applications from XSS.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- How to find XSS bug in a Web Application
- Know which basic mistakes are responsible for successful XSS Bugs?
- Understand how to use different type of payloads
- Learn how hackers performs successfull XSS attack and steals data and information
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Ethical hackers
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Students willing to get into security research.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer & Internet Knowledge
- Basic Programming knowledge is recommended.
- System working on MacOS, Linux or Windows.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…