Machine Learning Basics: Classification models in Python – Free Udemy Course.
Use Machine Learning classification methods to solve business problems and master the basics of Machine Learning classification in Python, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This Machine Learning Free udemy course teaches to create a Classification model to tackle real-world business problems.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is most trending in today’s Computer and IT Field. Machine Learning is a field of computer science which gives the computer the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It is a branch of machine intelligence based on the principle that machine can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Which data classification techniques you’ll learn in this Machine Learning Free udemy course?
In this Machine Learning Free udemy course, you’ll learn both parametric and non-parametric classification methods. The main 3 classification techniques taught in this Machine Learning Free udemy course are :
- K – Nearest Neighbors (KNN)
- Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Logistic Regression
How much time does it take to learn Classification techniques of machine learning?
Classification is easy but you cannot estimate the time it takes to learn. It totally depends on you. In this Machine Learning Free udemy course, you’ll start from basic and move to advanced machine learning techniques.You need to practice the classification methods learnt as practice is the only way to justify what you’ve learnt.Therefore In this Machine Learning Free udemy course, you’ll be provided with various datasets to practice as a part of this course.
What are the steps I should follow to be able to build a Machine Learning model?
learning process is divided into 3 parts:
Statistics and Probability – In order to Implement Machine learning classification model, you need basic knowledge of Statistics and probability. The second section of this Machine Learning Free udemy course covers this part.
Understanding of Machine learning – The Fourth section of this Machine Learning Free udemy course teaches you to learn basic Machine Learning concepts and then help you to build to machine learning classification models.
Programming Experience – Programming is also an essential part of machine learning.The third section of this Machine Learning Free udemy course will help you set up the Python environment on your system and teach you some basics of python language.In later videos you’ll learn theoretical and python programming required in machine learning
Understanding of models – The Fifth and sixth section of this Machine Learning Free udemy course covers various Classification models and every theory lecture includes a practical lecture where you’ll implement classification techniques to solve problems.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- See how to decipher the consequence of Logistic Regression model and make an interpretation of them into noteworthy knowledge
- Learn the linear discriminant analysis, logistic regression and K-Nearest Neighbors methods
- Use different classification techniques to solve real life problems
- Pre analysis of data before running classification model
- Use Machine Learning algorithms to Predict future outcomes
- Gain Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning logistic regression problem
- This Machine Learning Free udemy Course contains a project to justify your learning and clear your concepts
- Learn Numpy library in Python to implement statistical methods
- Use seaborn python library for data representation
- Implement various Machine Learning Classification methods using Scikit Learn library and Statsmodel libraries of Python
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Students who are willing to make their career in machine learning and data science.
- Working Professionals who are starting their data science journey.
- Mathematicians and Statistics willing to get practical knowledge in data science.
- Anyone who are willing to learn data classification without wasting much time and money
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Students enrolling in this course needs to install Anaconda IDE to perform practicals during this course. Information regarding setting up Ananconda will be provided in this course.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!