Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with PyTorch – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Image Recognition with Convolutional Neural Networks. Advanced techniques for Deep Learning and Representation learning, with this Free Udemy Course!
Dear friend, welcome to the course “Modern Deep Convolutional Neural Networks”! I tried to do my best in order to share my practical experience in Deep Learning and Computer vision with you.
The course consists of 4 blocks:
- Introduction section, where I remind you, what are Linear layers, SGD, and how to train Deep Networks.
- Convolution section, where we discuss convolutions, it’s parameters, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Regularization and normalization section, where I share with you useful tips and tricks in Deep Learning.
- Fine tuning, transfer learning, modern datasets and architectures
If you don’t understand something, feel free to ask equations. I will answer you directly or will make a video explanation.
- Matrix calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability theory and Statistics
- Basics of Machine Learning: Regularization, Linear Regression, and Classification,
- Basics of Deep Learning: Linear layers, SGD, Multi-layer perceptron
- Python, Basics of PyTorch
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Image Processing
- Advance Deep Learning Techniques
- Regularization, Normalization
- Transfer Learning
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free Udemy course and learn!:
- Who knows a bit about neural networks
- Who wants to enrich their Deep Learning and Image Processing knowledge
- Who wants to study advanced techniques and practices
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Machine Learning
- Linear Regression and Classification
- Matrix Calculus, Probability
- Deep Learning basis: Multi perceptron, optimization
- Python, PyTorch
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…