Android project base app development course build (Real App) – Free Udemy Course.
In this Android Free Udemy Course worth $200 you will build a real-world project. You will learn how to build an advanced android app with firebase!
In This Android Free Udemy c Course, You Will Learn the Basics and advanced concepts of Android. After that, you will learn how to develop a complete Project. This course is designed to create real World Android Apps.
Here is Some List That You Are Going To Learn In This Android App Development Course:
- Android Layout Design XML/UI
- Android Date Picker Dialog
- Android Bottom Navigation Bar
- Android Menu bar
- Android Fragment, Develop an App Using Android Fragment
- Develop an Android Project Show Case App
- Work With Android Firebase Database
- Work With Firebase Authentication
- Android Custom Toolbar
- Android Card View
- Android Firebase Insert Operation
- Android Firebase Update Operation
- Android Firebase Delete Operation
- Android FirebaseRecyclerAdapter
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- You will learn how to build a real-world android app
- You will have a complete android app that you can upload on play store
- You will learn Firebase database
- You will build a real-world android app using Firebase database
- You will learn android material design
- You will build basics to advanced level android app from scratch
- You, Will, Learn Android Basics To Advanced Features
- You’ll have a portfolio of Android app to apply for Android developer jobs
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Who is want to learn android development
- Who is want to build a real-world android app
- Who is want to learn Firebase database
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Android Studio
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Basics Of Java Language
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!