The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course – Free Udemy Course.
Learn how to build 17 online games, and apps for Android Q, like Pokémon, twitter, Tic Tac Toe, and notepad using Kotlin, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This Kotlin Free Udemy Course is for anyone who wants to be a Kotlin programmer from scratch. You will learn basic Kotlin Fundamentals. You will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Kotlin app, and understand how program flow works in Kotlin.
Further, you’ll learn about variables, Math operation, priorities, logic and making a decision and then you’ll learn about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files. You’ll also learn about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Kotlin, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. Also, we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process at the same time.
Below is a list of Apps that we build in this Free Udemy Course:
- Find My Age App.
- Tic Tac Toe Local App.
- Calculator App.
- Pokémon Game App.
- Zoo App.
- Restaurants App.
- Find Sunrise time App.
- My Notes App.
- Tic Tac Toe using Firebase App.
- Facebook App using Firebase.
- MediaPlayer App.
- Alarm App.
- Notification Channel App.
- Light sensor App.
- Nimbuzz vibrate.
- Find My Phone App.
- Twitter App using Php + MySQL.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find the sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with SQLite Database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu, and ConstraintLayout
- Work with a camera and other hardware, like a light sensor to run music when a light on and Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make an app that supports Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system services like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition, and control
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone looking to learn how to build Android Apps with Kotlin
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 33.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge & Internet Knowledge.
- Computer running on Windows, Linux or MacOS.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!