PCB Design (with 3D Model) in Orcad 17.2/Allegro (2019) – Free Udemy Course.
Schematic in OrCAD Capture CIS, Printed Circuit Board, BOM, Footprints, 3D Model, Routing and Gerber files for Arduino UNO, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This PCB Design in Orcad 17.2/Allegro Free Udemy Course is complete & detailed walkthrough of industry-leading PCB Design software. This course will help to develop fundamentals in OrCAD, leading to better PCB design practices and skills. After completion of this course, you will have the skill and useful resources to design your own custom PCB’s.
This PCB Design in Orcad 17.2/Allegro Free Udemy Course will cover 2 projects to clear the concepts in detail.
Project 1 covers design basic Circuit based on real-life projects which are basically targetted for beginners. You will get Detailed introduction to Orcad Capture CIS, Padstack Editor and PCB Editor with Project-1
Project 2 covers design Schematic & PCB for Arduino UNO (includes multiple schematic pages, Off-page connectors, search parts from Digi-Key, Professional Bill of material, Smart PDF for Schematic, How to download custom footprints, How to create 3D Model, etc ). It is basically for boosting up your skills.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Draw your own schematics and Design your own custom Printed Circuit Boards
- Basic terminologies related to PCB’s that are used widely in books and industries
- In Addition, you will learn widely used electronics concepts
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineers or students. Also, this tool is worth to learn if you already have knowledge about Altium Designer, Pads, Eagle or KiCAD
- Engineering professionals who need to learn and design their own printed circuit boards
- Hobbyist, Entrepreneur, and tech-savvy people those are curious about PCB’s
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Concepts Of Electronics
- Windows or macOS system with mouse
- OrCAD & Cadence Allegro Software. If you are a College/University student, you can ask for a student license. (You can use 30 days free trial)
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||PCB Design (with 3D Model) in Orcad 17.2/Allegro (2019)|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!! If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!