Scrum Master Training : Case Studies and Confessions – Free Udemy Course
Learn from 7 case studies based on scrum projects – how to deal with difficult people and challenging situations, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
JOIN IN UDEMY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Includes Narration from Randal Shaffer.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are acrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I deal with difficult/challenging situations using scrum”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features a case study/short story with overview of a particular problem I encountered in the scrum role during the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more. There is a lessons learned section at the end of each case study so you know how to use it to improve in your own team or business. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber. Jeff Sutherland
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your agile scrum practices, deal with challenging situations and difficult people
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects, no matter how challenging the environment you are in
- Learn how to use agile scrum for the improvement of any project situation using the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- Feel confident in implementing these scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenence or support team
- $$$£££ Learn how to use agile scrum to deliver even the most complex project WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what the value of agile scrum case study is and How using these agile scrum case studies helps you to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what the definition of done is and how it will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process control theory, definition of done and continuous improvement.
- A complete overview of the scrum and how it is used to deliver even the most complex project on time
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Teams, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of scrum told through short stories and case studies and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires agile scrum. Anyone who wants to know how to improve till they become proficient with the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum practices
- Someone who wants pointers on working with difficult situations or managing difficult / challenging people
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- You should be interested in dealing with delicate, difficult or challenging people and situations in a project environment
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related scrum teams
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices through continuous improvement
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Scrum Master Training : Case Studies and Confessions|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!