After Effects CC Masterclass: Complete After Effects Course – Free Udemy Course
Learn After Effects CC to improve your videos with professional motion graphics and visual effects., with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Master After Effects Motion Graphics with the easiest-to-follow course on Udemy!
Updated with the latest CC 2020 release.
If you are looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the way to do that. After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real-world projects to build your confidence.
I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this course.
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how use Adobe After Effects. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
Starting a new composition
Using the basic tools
Working in the After Effects CC timeline
Adding shape and text layers
Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
Working with shape layers and masks
Real world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
Motion graphics principles and best practices
Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
Green screen and chromakey removal
Visual effects and rotoscoping
Motion tracking and video stabilization
Creating unique transitions
Exporting your projects
and so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Includes CC 2020 Updates!
- You will know how to use After Effects to make your videos better than ever
- You will be comfortable using After Effects – even if you’re a beginner
- Know how to create a video project from start to finish in After Effects
- Create professional motion graphics that improve your videos
- Add creative visual effects to your video projects
- Export high quality videos from After Effects and know how to use it with Premiere Pro efficiently
- You will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 26 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||After Effects CC Masterclass: Complete After Effects Course|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!