Machine Designing-1 – Free Udemy Course
Learn Machines Component Designing, with this Free Udemy Course worth $100!
This Machine Designing-1 course will be the first step toward this motive. This course provides you a clear understanding of how machines are designed. This is the first course in which you will learn the designing & modeling of supportive components.
1. In the first module, you will learn the calculation related to gears like size, No. of teeth. Rpm requirements for gears. This module provides you a deep understanding of gear. This Module is particularly focused on Spur Gear, Helical Gear, Bevel Gear & Worm Gears.
2. In the second module, you will learn shafts designing with the help of different cases. You will learn different formulas related to different shaft situations & about the size determination in shafts.
3. The third module provides you the complete concept behind the working of levers. We will also learn the designing of most commonly used levers like Hand Lever, Foot Lever & Bell Crank Lever.
4. In the fourth module, We will learn the different types of springs, Stresses in Spring & How to determine the size of spring. In this module, we will also discuss different factors for the selection of springs.
5. The fifth module is focused on the selection of most widely used bearings Roller Bearings, their Nomenclature & Size determination.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Designing & Modeling of Spur, Helical, Bevel & Worm Gears
- Designing & Modeling of Shafts & Keys
- Designing of Hand, Foot & Bell Crank Levers
- Selection of springs
- Selection of Bearings
- Learn Design Procedure for a Machine
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Engineering students looking for a career in Machine Design Industry
- Working Engineers who want to make a career in Machine Design Industry
- Anyone interested to learn about how to design Components
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- have Knowledge of Basic Mechanical Engineering Concepts
- Solidworks 2014 or Higher Version
Udemy Course Details
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!