This course is designed to take someone with a beginner level knowledge of async programming and turn them into an expert.
We do this by starting off very simple, explaining the core concepts.
Then step by step adding in layers of knowledge, punctuated by quizzes and coding challenges to cement and your knowledge before moving onto the next section.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- You’ll learn what is Node js and how to install it and use it.
- You’ll learn how to write clean, scalable code with the newer async_await syntax!
- Stress-test your knowledge with quizzes that help commit syntax to memory
- Don’t worry if you don’t Know Node, because you will be so familiar with it before start our asynchronous programming course.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone who is a little confused with asynchronous code
- Anyone who is interested in writing fast performant code in Node or Browsers.
- Anyone who wants to know what the differences are between Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
Udemy Course Details
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!