Data structure & Algorithms for beginners for Data Science – Free Udemy Course
Learn to master Data structure Algorithmic Programming Techniques. Learn algorithms through concepts and time analysis, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
The Data structure & Algorithms for beginners for Data Science course covers basic algorithmic techniques and ideas for computational problems arising frequently in practical applications: sorting and searching, divide and conquer, greedy algorithms, dynamic programming.
You will learn a lot of theory: how to sort data and how it helps for searching. How to break a large problem into pieces and solve them recursively and it makes sense to proceed greedily.
This course contains of these below mentioned topic:
Algorithm run time analysis
Binary Search Tree
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Apply basic algorithmic techniques such as greedy algorithms, binary search, sorting and dynamic programming to solve programming challenges.
- Apply various data structures such as stack, queue, hash table, priority queue, binary search tree, graph and string to solve programming challenges.
- Apply graph and string algorithms to solve real-world challenges: finding shortest paths
- Solve complex programming challenges using advanced techniques
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Beginner who have little programming experience , willing to learn and pursue data science career.
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Basic computer programming
- Basic Mathematics knowledge
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Data structure & Algorithms for beginners for Data Science|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!