Machine Learning 401 : Zero to Mastery Machine Learning – Free Udemy Course
Learn Machine Learning Master Level, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Application of Machine Learning, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This Machine Learning 401 : Zero to Mastery Machine Learning course covers all the basic and advanced concepts of Machine Learning.
Machine Learning (ML) is one of the fastest growing areas of science. It is largely responsible for the rise of giant data companies such as Google, and it has been central to the development of lucrative products, such as Microsoft’s Kinect, Amazon’s recommender system, the spam detection systems of Facebook, and the advertising engines of these and many other companies. ML is the key enabling technology behind face detection in consumer cameras, news personalization, book and movie recommender systems, image and video search, credit card fraud detection, speech recognition systems, and many more applications that most people have begun to take for granted. ML has also begun to make it possible to have automatically-driven cars, more efficient energy management systems, and improved systems for health-care management.
Academically, ML is one of the fastest growing fields in all fronts: Theory, methodology and application. ML for historical reasons is strongly connected to computer science and statistics departments in North America. However, it is also revolutionizing biology, astrophysics, engineering, and all other areas of science. ML innovations, such as boosting and SVMs among others, have strongly impacted statistics in recent years, and the interplay of statistics and ML has left us with tools such as random forests (a key component of the kinect sensor). Tools from bandits and reinforcement learning are impacting operations research in business and health-care.
Introduction to machine learning.
Maximum likelihood and linear prediction.
Ridge, nonlinear regression with basis functions and Cross-validation.
Gaussian processes for nonlinear regression
Bayesian optimization, Thompson sampling and bandits.
Random forests applications: Object detection and Kinect.
Unconstrained optimization: Gradient descent and Newton’s method.
Logistic regression, IRLS and importance sampling.
Deep learning with autoencoders.
Importance sampling and MCMC.
Constrained optimization, Lagrangians and duality.
Application to penalized maximum likelihood and Lasso.
This course has some videos on youtube that has Creative Commen Licence (CC).
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Introduction to machine learning.
- Linear prediction
- Maximum likelihood and linear prediction
- Ridge, nonlinear regression with basis functions and Cross-validation
- Bayesian learning
- Gaussian processes for nonlinear regression
- Bayesian optimization, Thompson sampling and bandits
- Decision trees
- Random forests
- Spring break
- Random forests applications
- Unconstrained optimization
- Gradient descent and Newton’s method
- Logistic regression, IRLS and importance sampling
- Neural networks
- Deep learning
- Importance sampling and MCMC
- Constrained optimization, Lagrangians and duality
- Application to penalized maximum likelihood and Lasso
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- If you have no prior coding or scripting experience, you can also attend this lesson.
- Anyone who interest Data Science
- Anyone who interest how deep learning really works
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 71 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 90 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Basic information about Calculus.
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Machine Learning 401 : Zero to Mastery Machine Learning|
|Topic||AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!