Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking MEGA Course – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Practical Ethical Hacking Techniques with the most extensive ethical hacking online course including 27+ HOURS OF VIDEO and projects with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
After the completion of this Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course you will get a free voucher for ISA CISS Examination!
This EXTENDED Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course is one of the most comprehensive ITsec and ethical hacking courses on Udemy. as it contains over 239+ detailed lectures and over 27+ HOURS of VIDEO training.
This Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course is created by Certified experts (CISS, MCSE: MS, CEH, CISSP) from Beginner to Advanced level. The main reason for this course is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for certification exams but also teach you practical skills.
About the ethical hacking training
Network and IT security is no joke. In a matter of minutes, cybercriminals can access protected networks, view encrypted files, accounts, and even steal identities. This course is designed to introduce these concepts and the real-world tactics that hackers use so that you can protect yourself and your network.
This course is ideal for everyone, regardless of their skills and expertise. The arrangement and presentation of learning resources will let both novices and more advanced students broaden their knowledge of IT security, ethical hacking, and penetration testing.
Warning: This Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course includes step-by-step instructions for advanced hacking techniques, it is designed to help you prevent an attack. We do not recommend using these techniques to infiltrate networks or IT systems without permission and consent. This Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course is for educational purpose only.
Become CISS – Certified IT Security Specialist by clearing this following concept:
- Security and Hacking Myths Debunked
- Beginner to Advanced IT Security
- Microsoft Windows Threats and WiFi Weaknesses
- Current Black-Hat Threats and Trends
- Designing More Secure Networks
- Encrypted Data, Identify Spoofing, and Windows Authorization
- IT Security Academy Exam Preparation
Boost Network Security and Identify Weaknesses
Certified hackers identify network security threats to prevent criminal hacking attempts. The best way to do this is to understand how cybercriminals evaluate and test your network for vulnerabilities.
Contents and Overview
This Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course is designed for anyone seeking a career in IT security / Ethical Hacking, as well as programmers and technology enthusiasts who want to develop ethical hacking and prevention skills. A basic understanding of IT and infrastructure is recommended but not required.
What you will learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Basic and advanced Ethical Hacking techniques.
- Learn Hacking with theoretical explanations and practical examples.
- Get insights into IT security trends and Security myths.
- Learn about Wi-Fi threats and Wi-Fi network standards and protection.
- Improve your grasp on Windows security and mechanisms of Windows authorization and how Windows authentication works.
- Understand what security boundaries are.
- Find out how to fight malware and prevent identity spoofing.
- Discover secret tips on access control in Windows.
- Get to know how to encrypt data in Windows.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You may enroll in this Free Udemy Course should you meet the next standards, although these standards aren’t necessary, you possibly can enroll in this free udemy course and study!:
- Ethical Hacking enthusiasts and Ethical Hackers
- Future IT Security Professionals
- Those who want to be CEH( Certified Ethical Hacker )
- IT Students, Programmers, and IT enthusiasts
- Those who are willing to start their career in IT, security researching and ethical hacking
This Free Udemy Course contains:
- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- You can get a Certificate of Completion after course completion.
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- A little computer & Internet Knowledge.
- No additional programming skills required.
Wishing you all one of the best in your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this post helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!