Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking – Free Udemy Course.
Ethical Hacking – A Complete Hands-On Training on Offensive Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking Free Udemy course provides learners with a basic level of competency using a hands-on approach to gaining practical experience as a penetration tester or an ethical hacker (white, grey or black).
This Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking course provides a fundamental look at offensive security concepts and techniques using a virtual install of Kali Linux and three different target victims, Windows XP, Server 2008 and Linux (Metesploitable2).
After completion of this course provides you can be an ethical hacker or a pentester.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Use virtualization as it applies to penetration testing.
- Discover, scan and exploit network vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an entry-level penetration test.
- Hack and secure wired networks
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Create a virtual install of Kali Linux
- Learn Linux fundamentals
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics of network penetration and hacking concepts.
- Anybody wanting to learn how to secure their systems from hackers.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer and Internet Knowledge.
- Windows system with a proper network connection.
- Basic networking skills, IP addressing, familiarization with ports and services, configure a network adapter, use PING, IFCONFIG, IPCONFIG.
Udemy Course Details:-
|Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking
|IT & Software
|Network & Security
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!! If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!