Video Editing: Premiere Pro & After Effects Dynamic Linking – Free Udemy Course.
Learn the Dynamic Link Video Editing techniques within the Adobe CC Suite for Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Welcome to “Video Editing: Premiere Pro & After Effects Dynamic Linking”.
My Name is Louay, I am the author of the bestselling, highest Rated After Effects Complete Course and recently, I have published the “Fast Track to Video Editing in Premiere Pro” course.
You might be familiar with Premiere Pro and After Effects (Beginner, Novice or Intermediate) and you want to gain expert knowledge in the workflow of Dynamic Linking between these two applications. This is what this course is all about.
What is Dynamic linking:It is a way for Premiere Pro and After Effects to communicate with each other in such a way that the two applications can share the same media and can help avoid intermediate renders. By using Dynamic Link, you can have live previews of any changes you do in one or the other apps. You will never do this the intermediate render and import.
You can use Dynamic Link from Premiere Pro to After Effects and from After Effects to Premiere Pro. It is not the same and each has its own use.
Dynamic Linking is a must if you are really into becoming a top Video Editor using the CC suit. Provided you learn the right way to establish the right links and the purpose the links, Dynamic Linking is easy to use for beginners and Intermediate users.
In this course, you will dive in for an in-depth Dynamical Link learning experience. You will focus on the extremely powerful relationship between Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Divided in three main topics to give the best approach to Dynamic Linking:
How to create Dynamic Links from within Premiere into After Effects. Where you will learn:
How to create Dynamic Links from within After Effects into Premiere Pro. Where you will learn:
Other Link Techniques
and many other useful techniques, tips and even tricks that will help you up you video editing skills.
By the end of this course you would have learned all the techniques to dynamically link After Effects composition and Premiere Pro Sequences and create awesome videos just like a Pro Editor.
So, if you’re into expanding your video editing skills and using your after effects creativity while professionally editing your footage in premiere then jump in.
Join Now and I’ll see in the first lecture.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- How to organize your files to get the best of Dynamic Links and keep everything in check
- How does Dynamic Link works in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- How to create Dynamically Linked After Effects Composition from within Premiere Pro
- How to Dynamically Import After Effects Composition from within Premiere Pro
- How to Replace Sequence Clips with an After Effects Composition
- How to Import Dynamically Linked Sequences in After Effects
- How to Create Dynamically Linked Sequences in After Effects
- How to use the Render and Replace in Premiere Pro and create Encoding Presets
- How to create After Effects Video with a link to the original Project and Composition
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- You truly know that Dynamic Linking is very Important for Video Editors using the CC suite and you want an in-depth learning experience.
- You are a Novice In Premiere Pro and After Effects and want to learn how to use Dynamic Linking between Premiere Pro CC and After Effects
- You are starting your Video Editing Career and you want to master Dynamic Linking between Premiere Pro CC and After Effects
- You are and avid user of Premiere and After Effects and you want to master Dynamic Linking between Premiere Pro CC and After Effects
- You Just want to learn about Dynamic Linking within Premiere Pro & After Effetcs
- You want to Edit your Videos in Premiere Pro and use After Effects to add Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Ultimately, you should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 & After Effects CC 2017 installed to thoroughly follow along and practice while you are learning.
- Prior versions of Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC is very fine. The same concepts and methods will apply.
- At minimum Beginner’s knowledge in Premiere Pro and After Effects CC is important.
- Split Screen for Premiere Pro and After Effects is used in this course. Use normal size (or bigger) screen. Avoid Watching on your Tablet or Phone.
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Video Editing: Premiere Pro & After Effects Dynamic Linking|