The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line – Free Udemy Course.
Master the Command Line and Fundamental Skills Needed to Begin Your Journey Into Ethical Hacking, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Learn the in’s and out’s of the Linux command line. Don’t be fooled into thinking that the only way to interact with your computer is through point and click GUI (graphical user interface) applications. The Linux command line is where the true power of your machine can be unlocked. Delve beyond the simple commands beginners enter and gain an understanding of what is going on behind the commands.
In doing so you will begin to master an operating system that is secure, stable, customizable, open-source, and best of all FREE.
Many students often want to dive right into higher-level Kali Linux tools such as Nmap, Metasploit, or Wireshark without gaining a solid understanding of the basics first. This course will provide foundational knowledge you need to be successful when working with other Linux tools! Not only will I teach you, but you will get opportunities to prove your knowledge at various knowledge checkpoint challenge problems along the way. Watching is great, but doing is even better!
Trust me, I know! I’ve been teaching Linux to middle and high school students for the past few years. We put a bunch of old PC’s running Kali Linux on the same network; the first thing they wanted to do was “hack” into each other! However, we took it slow, started at the beginning learning these fundamental skills, and we saw PROGRESSION. If middle and high school students can learn Linux, so can you!
All of your command line knowledge will come together at the end of this course when we introduce bash scripting, where you will be writing your bash scripts and executing them on your machine! After completion of this course, you’ll be able to jump off and do almost anything you want on your machine.
Linux is like a playground; come play!
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- A fundamental skill set needed to continue on with more advanced topics such as ethical hacking.
- How to get Kali Linux running as a virtual machine on your computer.
- Essential Linux terminal commands.
- The importance of the Linux directory structure and where specific files are kept.
- How to create and modify your own files and directories.
- Powerful search commands such as grep and awk.
- How to add/modify users and groups.
- How to change permissions of files to read, write, or execute.
- How to install software and keep your system up to date.
- How to compress and uncompress files or directories.
- How to write your own Linux bash scripts.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Students looking to learn the Linux command line
- Beginner students interested in cyber security or ethical hacking
- Students looking to learn Bash scripting
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- A computer with working internet connection
- A dedicated Linux machine or virtual machine running any version of Linux (I will use Kali)
- A desire to learn Linux!
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line|
|Category||IT & Software|
|Subcategory||Network & Security|
|Topic||Linux Command Line|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!