Basic Machine Learning & Data Science in Python – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Fundamentals of Data Science : Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Regression (Linear & logistic), Visualization, Basic ML! with this Free Udemy Course!
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Solve real world data problems by building machine learning models.
- Master logistic and linear regression, the two major algorithms of data science
- Build your foundation for data science and get into the world of data scientists.
- Learn to efficiently manage data using standard tools like Pandas – the most used python library.
This course is intended to get understudies ready for data science and make them prepared to take care of industry issues. This course is an ideal mix of establishments of data science, industry measures, more extensive comprehension of AI and functional applications.
Regression analysis is discussed in detail. Linear and logistic regression are two major algorithms used in data science. These two methods are used most in todays modern world problems.Concepts of over fitting, regularization etc… are also discussed in this couirse. The basic understanding of this topic is important as these can be applied to almost every machine learning models today.
Last learning are around a portion of the center difficulties and how to handle them in an industry setup. This course supplies in-depth content that put the theory into practical world.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- You will be able to learn data science algorithms for solving real life problems
- You will have a clear understanding of industry standards and best practices for predictive model building
- You will be able to derive key insights from data using exploratory data analysis techniques
- You will be able to efficiently handle data in a structured way using various python libraries like pandas.
- You will have a strong foundation of linear regression, multiple regression and logistic regression
- You will be able to use python scikit-learn for building different types of regression models
- You will be able to use cross validation techniques for comparing models, select parameters
- You will know about common pitfalls in modeling like over-fitting, bias-variance trade off etc..
- You will be able to regularize models for reliable predictions
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free Udemy course and learn!:
- If you want to take the first step towards data science and be a data scientist.
- If you are willing to develop a solid foundation for data science and get into Artificial Intelligence.
- If you are planning to build the first regression / machine learning model for data classification.
- Anyone willing to learn exploratory data analysis
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- You will get Assignments for clearing concepts.
- You can get a Certificate of Completion after course completion.
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic programming fundamentals and understanding of algorithms in any language(Python recommended)
- Basic Mathematics concepts including Statistics, Probability and Calculus(for easy understanding)
- Some exposure to Python (but not mandatory)
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!! If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…