Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019 – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Support Vector Machines in Python. Covers basic SVM models to Kernel-based advanced SVM models of Machine Learning, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
You’re looking for a complete Support Vector Machines course that teaches you everything you need to create a Support Vector Machines model in Python, right?
You’ve found the right Support Vector Machines techniques course!
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning advanced course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you some of the advanced technique of machine learning, which are Support Vector Machines.
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem through Decision tree.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using machine learning techniques and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Get a solid understanding of Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Understand the business scenarios where Support Vector Machines (SVM) is applicable
- Tune a machine learning model’s hyperparameters and evaluate its performance.
- Use Support Vector Machines (SVM) to make predictions
- Implementation of SVM models in Python
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master SVM technique from Beginner to Advanced in short span of time
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!