Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming – Free Udemy Course
A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity., with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible. You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. You’ll learn basic concepts as well as:
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your productivity, but also be able to list this fun and creative skill on your resume.
This is a must to do course for any programmer getting into Python programming. Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming is highly recommended by CodeHexz 🔥
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the “learn to code” message, but want practical reasons to learn programming.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but may find the later parts that cover various third-party modules helpful.
- While this course doesn’t cover specific devops tools, this course would be useful for QA, devops, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 41 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!