Complete Python Quiz A-Z – Test your Python knowledge – Free Udemy Course.
Prepare for Python interviews, exams and tests with multiple-choice questions with Explanation, with this Free Udemy Course worth $20!
This Complete Python Quiz A-Z – Test your Python knowledge Free udemy course is for students or professionals who have completed learning Python Programming Language and now want to test their knowledge by practicing Quiz.
This Free Udemy Course is also helpful to anyone who is preparing for an interview for Python Developer or Programmer.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Variables, basic operators, core data and numeric types.
- Precedence and associativity, bitwise and boolean.
- Formatting, advanced formatting, and decorators.
- Types of loops, strings
- Different types of lists and list comprehension.
- Various types of tuples and sets.
- Dictionary, different types of functions and built-in functions.
- Argument parsing, global and local variables, recursion, differences between shallow and deep copy.
- Functional programming tools, mapping functions, modules like python, math, random, sys, DateTime, pickle and turtle modules.
- Types of regular expressions and files.
- Classes and objects, operator overloading, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and exception handling.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Students preparing for Python Certification Exams
- Students looking to assess their Python concepts
- Students preparing for Python interviews
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Knowledge of Python Programming Language
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Complete Python Quiz A-Z – Test your Python knowledge.|
|Ratings||No Ratings Yet|
|Category||IT & Software|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!! If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!