Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners – Free Udemy Course
Learn to Create fully Animated, Interactive, Mobile Responsive Web Pages using Bootstrap & jQuery Library, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages. This Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
Bootstrap Section: Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first – front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility. Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons, and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms, and much more.
jQuery Section: We explore the jQuery library and many of its unique features, used to create stunning, animated web pages. We start with the basics, from embedding jQuery into web pages to working with Selectors. Students then explore working with events, toggling, fading, sliding, and other forms of animation. The lessons also teach students how to work with callbacks, chaining, draggable, accordion menus and many other functions.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- How to create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- How to create custom, drop-down navigation menus with animation
- How to create collapse panels, accordion menus, pill menus and other types of UI elements
- Working with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Working with Lists and Pagination to organize content
- How to add events to page elements using jQuery
- How to create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- How to add and remove elements using Selectors (Id, Class)
- How to use the Get Content function to retrieve Values and Attributes
- How to use the jQuery Callback, and Chaining Function
- Master the use of jQuery Animate with Multiple Params, Relative Values, and Queue Functionality
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Students who want to learn the foundations of Bootstrap & jQuery Development
- Beginner Web Developers looking to upgrade their existing skills
- Students interested in building animated, interactive, mobile-responsive web pages
- Coding enthusiasts looking to learn new front-end scripting languages
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Basic Computer Skills
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!