Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04 – Free Udemy Course
Learn to Install & Configure NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
In this course, we are going to be exploring one of the most powerful Web Server technologies available. One that has grown in popularity exponentially since its release – Yes, we are talking about NGINX.
Whether you are an experienced web developer or new to the industry, you’ve likely heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is better, what should you use? This course offers a great introduction into NGINX. We will be covering several important topics, such as:
Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX
Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice.
Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites
Installing essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
Securing PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX’s built in authentication gateway.
Securing your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let’s Encrypt
Installing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
We will be using Digital Ocean droplets for this course, but you can create a virtual server with any cloud hosting provider of your choice. The configuration steps would be the same, regardless of who you host with. Also, we will be using the latest LTS version of Ubuntu (18.04).
So, if you are ready to dive back into another course and learn a variety of new concepts, hit the sign-up button!
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Understand the key differences between Apache and NGINX
- Deploy a Virtual Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
- Attach a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Virtual Server
- Connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
- Execute basic commands to a server
- Install LEMP Stack on a Virtual Server (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Configure Name Servers for a Domain Name
- Configure a DNS Zone File
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate on NGINX using Certbot
- Install PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Secure PhpMyAdmin using Symbolic Links and Authentication Gateways
- Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Students interested in learning about NGINX
- Students interested in learning the differences between Apache & NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to deploy a Virtual Server
- Students who want to learn how to execute commands using Console
- Students who want to learn how to connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
- Students interested in Installing and Configuring NGINX on Ubuntu
- Students who want to Install and Configure PHP, MySQL and PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to attach a domain name to a website hosted on NGINX
- Students interested in learning how to install SSL on NGINX using Let’s Encrypt
- Students who want to Install & Secure PhpMyAdmin for Database Management
- Students who want to learn how to Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!