Build NodeJS applications with MongoDB – Free Udemy Course.
Learn to build full-stack web applications with the most popular server-side framework NodeJS and MongoDB, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Following are the topics covered in this Free Udemy Course:
- NodeJs and Express framework
- MongoDB and Mongoose ODM
- Express sessions
- Mongoose data validation
- Express Middleware & Request interception
- User authentication and authorization
- Dynamic views with templating engines
- Model View Controller design pattern
- Password security and hashing
- Mongoose model hooks
This course follows a project driven approach, and at the end of the course, you must have built a complete web application from scratch.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Build high-quality applications built with Node, Express, and MongoDB
- Storing data with MongoDB database
- Create Express web servers
- Learn user sessions and authentication in NodeJs applications
- Communicating with a MongoDB database using mongoose ODM
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Full Stack Web Developers & students
- Anyone willing to learn how to build web applications with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB (mongoose).
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!