SSL Complete Guide: HTTP to HTTPS – Free Udemy Course.
Learn to configure NGINX, Apache, install free SSL/TLS certificates from Let’s Encrypt, configure CloudFlare, create CSR request, with this Free Udemy Course worth $140!
This SSL Free Udemy course is all about securing websites with SSL/TLS certificates. Learn the configuration of HTTPS, Let’s Encrypt, Cloudflare, NGINX and SSL/TLS Certificates.
All practice exercises are performed on a real domain and real hosting and finally, you will get production-ready solution with HTTPS setup and redirection of HTTP to HTTPS. You can have zero knowledge about computer networks, encryption, the configuration of web servers. All will be taught from scratch, from the simple setup to a complex solution. You will also learn How to Redirect all traffic using HTTP 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS?
This Free udemy course will start by exploring the basics of symmetric encryption algorithms like AES, asymmetric encryption RSA, hashing protocols MD5 and SHA. You will also learn the fundamentals of computer networks, TCP/IP stack and for that, we will use Wireshark traffic analyzer.
After completion of this free udemy course, you will learn what is the structure of the SSL/TLS certificate and install SSL certificates on your web servers.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Learn how to install SSL/TLS Certificate on the webserver
- What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- What is CA (Certificate Authority) and how a chain of trust is built
- How TLS certificate is structured (subject name, issuer name, validity period, signature, etc.)
- Let’s Encrypt free certificates that are valid for 90 days. Certbot ACME client for automatic certificate issuing and renewal
- Cloudflare reverse proxy with free SSL certificates
- CSR (Certificate Signing Request), domain validation and certificate installation
- Install and configure NGINX web server for SSL/TLS encryption
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Web Developers and Website Owners
- System Administrators and Network Engineers.
- Anyone who is planning their career as a System Administrator or Server administrator.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 11 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge & Internet Knowledge.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!