WordPress for Beginners: Create Your Own WordPress Website – Free Udemy Course
Join our complete WordPress course to easily create a professional WordPress website: no experience or coding necessary!, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This WordPress for Beginners course is the perfect place to start. This complete WordPress course is designed for beginners like you who have never built a WordPress website (or any website for that matter).
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While WordPress might seem scary from the outside, once you get started, it’s fairly intuitive. Everything from hosting to installing a theme, then actually building your first pages can be learned in the first few lessons of this course.
With this WordPress course, you don’t need to actually pay for hosting to practice with WordPress. I’ll show you how to create a free temporary site so you can follow along.
Why learn WordPress from me?
I’ve been building WordPress websites for years. Just like you, there was a time when I was a complete newbie! I was honestly scared of starting a WordPress website because it seemed so daunting.
Now I love WordPress! I wouldn’t recommend using any other web-building tool.
I still remember what it is like to be a beginner, and I’ve kept that in mind while creating this entire course. I walk you through every process step-by-step to make sure you understand things clearly. And if there is ever anything that is confusing, just let me know and I’ll create more lessons that explain or walk you through myself.
WORDPRESS COURSE CONTENT:
Build your own beautiful website using WordPress.
Design your WordPress website the way you imagine.
Customize your WordPress website for any purpose of yours – whether it’s a blog, a portfolio to show off your work, or an e-commerce site to sell your products or services.
Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way.
Design pages, menus, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
Find and install themes.
Find and install plugins.
Back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
Get your website found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Set up email opt-in forms throughout your website.
Increase social sharing of your posts and pages with free plugins.
Set up comments and contact pages, while blocking spam.
Speed up your website with caching plugins.
Make your website secure and protected from hackers.
Set up a membership and / or e-commerce site.
DESIGN A WORDPRESS WEBSITE THAT WORKS FOR YOU:
No matter what your goal is with your WordPress website, I want to make sure you’re able to achieve those goals. That’s what I promise to help you out with.
WORDPRESS PLUGINS YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
Google Analytics Dashboard
All in One SEO Pack
Google XML Sitemaps
W3 Total Cache
WP Super Cache
Share by SumoMe
Floating Social Icons
Contact Form 7
Fast Secure Contact Forms
Who is this WordPress course for?
This course is for anyone brand new to creating WordPress websites. If you have never built a website before, great. If you’ve built a website on another platform like Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, or others, that’s fine too. This course is not for people trying to learn to code a custom Website. In this course, we’ll learn how to use the thousands of themes and plugins already out there to design our own custom websites.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress.
- Design your WordPress website the way you imagine.
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way.
- Customize your WordPress website for any purpose of yours – whether it’s a blog, a portfolio to show off your work, or an e-commerce site to sell your products or services.
- You will know how to design pages, menus, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
- You will know how to find and install themes.
- You will know how to find and install plugins.
- You will know how to back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- You will know how to get your website found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- You will know how to set up email opt-in forms throughout your website.
- You will know how to increase social sharing of your posts and pages with free plugins.
- You will know how to set up comments and contact pages, while blocking spam.
- You will know how to speed up your website with caching plugins.
- You will know how to make your website secure and protected from hackers.
- You will know how to set up a membership and / or e-commerce site.
- And if there is anything you don’t learn from the course and want to learn, you can always ask the instructor Phil for help!
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- You are someone who wants to build a website for your business, hobby, or personal life.
- You want a website that can be fully customized, but done so easily.
- You want someone to walk you through the entire process of creating a WordPress website from the very beginning to publishing.
- You also want help designing a website that works, that is modern, and the viewers will love.
- You are NOT someone who wants to build your own custom WordPress themes (this is not a WordPress development course)
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- You don’t need any experience with WordPress or with building a website.
- You will need a working computer and a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- You will need internet access to watch the lessons online, or can download them on your computer for playback.
- You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
- You don’t need to purchase hosting or pay for anything to follow along and practice building a website yourself. I’ll show you in the course how to practice building a WordPress website for free.
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||WordPress for Beginners: Create Your Own WordPress Website|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!