Introduction to using Git – Free Udemy Course.
Learn more about using Git for source file storage and version control. Course features Git access with GUI and CLI, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Want to learn more about Git and how you can use it for your web projects, the perfect introduction to learning to about git and how to get started with using Git.
Git demonstrated, we show you how you can use GitHub and/or Bitbucket for storage, using git to control syncing between online and offline source code. Learn how you can work with git using applications like SourceTree and Github desktop. Explore git-flow and using branching for version control. Once you see how easy it can be to use Git in clients jump into using Git from the command line.
Git is a version control system used for web development. Did you know that git can be a useful tool for teams of all sizes from 1 – many?
Step by Step guide to introduce new users to git! Learn how you can create repos, add files to repos, easily create new branches or versions of your code, pull and push source files to online git storage and a whole lot more.
Are you curious what Git can do….. I promise you if you are not using it you should be!
If you are working on web development projects Git can help you!
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about Git. It’s designed as a light introduction to how git works so that you can easily bring it into your web projects. Once you start using Git you will wonder how you lived without it.
The course is designed to cover 2 ways to use Git.
1. Using git through a Git client application like SourceTree and other popular clients. Git clients give you access to all the Git has to offer with usable graphic interfaces. This part of the course is designed around users who want to know about git but don’t want to use command lines to access it.
2. Git is easy to access via a terminal and command lines. Add files, create branches, pull, and push content to your online repos all made easy with simple git commands. Take charge of your web project and use git commands. Command-line section of this course is great for anyone who wants to get introduced to using Commands.
Git is powerful no matter how you bring it into your projects, and by the end of the course you can decide which way you want to access Git. Learn the basics of Git and work smarter.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Use several GUIs for Git
- Store web projects on Github and Bitbucket
- Use Git to store source files
- Know how to access Git Repos using Command Lines
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- anyone who wants to learn more about version control
- anyone who wants to learn how to store files to GitHub or Bitbucket
- anyone who wants to explore what Git can do
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Have internet access
- basic knowledge of web dev
Udemy Course Details:-
|Introduction to using Git
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!