Students then move into more advanced topics such as:
Arrays, and Array Attributes
The second section of the course takes an in-depth look into jQuery. This is where students can take their development skills to the next level, by adding interactivity to static elements. We start with foundational concepts such as embedding jQuery, and various selectors. We then explore jQuery events, Animations, complex functions, and much more.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Joining & Sorting Arrays
- jQuery Selectors (ID, Class, Other)
- jQuery Events, Multiple Event Handlers, Hiding-Showing, Toggle, Fades, Slides
- jQuery Animations
- jQuery Stop, Callback Functions, Chaining, Draggables, Accordion Menus
- jQuery Get Content, Set Content, Append and Prepend
- jQuery Add, Remove, & Toggle Class
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Beginner Web Developers interested in upgrading their skills
- Students interested in adding interactive, animated content to web pages
- Students interested in building mobile-responsive web pages.
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Basic Computer Skills
Udemy Course Details
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!