Start to use GitHub pull requests like a master – Free Udemy Course
Learn to make Pull Requests In-Depth and contribute to open-source, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Free and open-source, Git is a distributed version control system that makes collaborative software projects more manageable. Many projects maintain their files in a Git repository.
Websites like GitHub have made sharing and contributing to code simple, valuable, and effective.
Open-source projects that are hosted in public repositories benefit from contributions made by the broader developer community through pull requests, which request that a project accept changes you have made to its code repository.
This course will guide you through making a pull request to a Git repository at GitHub. It will help to understand how you can contribute to open-source software projects and private as well.
We will also discuss a lot of details, related to pull requests, workflows, common tasks that can be done.
We have a lot of “how-to” lessons, so you can try how things work by your hands.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- How to create pull request
- How to review pull request
- Real examples of pull requests
- Most common features that you can use at pull requests
- Pull requests – an advanced cases
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Beginner developers that want to learn how to collaborate with team members
- Developers that want to extend their knowledge of how to use version control systems
- Developers that want to become a Tech Lead and manage teammates
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- You should understand basics of Git and have GitHub account
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Start to use GitHub pull requests like a master|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!