Introduction to Arduino – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Arduino from the ground up with a full fledged project using an Ultrasonic sensor HC-SR04., with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Arduino is one of the cost-effective boards you can purchase & start programming with to interact with physical elements using logic & create results the way you want it. It can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects and Home Automation related projects.
The course lesson will explain “How to work on Arduino” using C Language. This course works best for you if you own an Arduino UNO.
Why Learn Arduino?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system.
The Arduino development environment makes it easy to write code and upload it to the i/o board. You can use Arduino language(C\C++) to interface with Arduino hardware.
This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about Arduino. The course does not require any prior knowledge about Arduino. It is designed to introduce the Arduino hardware and programming environment to get you started on building projects.
However, basic knowledge of C programming is essential to understand this course. No experience is required, and all you need is an Arduino and several low-cost components.
In this course, I will walk you through a project called “The Blind Man Guide”. In this project, an ultrasonic sensor is fitted on to a cap and is powered by Arduino which measures the distance and also alerts about objects or obstacles in front of the device. By wearing this cap, a blind person can be alerted about objects or obstacles in front of him.
I will teach you step by step how to go about building this project. I will also share the code with you so that you can replicate the project yourself.
At the end of the course, you’ll be fully familiarized with Arduino and ready to build your own applications and devices. If you’re interested in Arduino, or microcontrollers in general, and don’t know where to Start – you’ve found the perfect course. I look forward to you joining this course.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Use the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor to measure distance to an obstacle
- How to deploy program into Arduino and use it wirelessly
- Build your own applications and devices.
- How to use ultrasonic sensor to detect obstacles
- Code buzzer to beep in different tone
- How to setup the Arduino software and start outputting code
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about Arduino. The course does not require any prior knowledge about Arduino.
- It’s designed to introduce the Arduino hardware and programming environment to get you started on building projects.
- However, basic knowledge of C programming is essential to understand this course. No experience is required, and all you need is an Arduino and several low cost components.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- You would need to download the Arduino IDE software
- Complete Arduino kit
- Thin wires to solder and jumper wires
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Introduction to Arduino|
|Category||IT & Software|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!