Master Arduino without coding – Free Udemy Course
Learn how to use Arduino and Scratch4Arduino to control devices like motors and LEDs and make real-time projects, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
This Master Arduino without coding course is the most rated course on udemy to learn Arduino from scratch and create some projects, and is loved by more than 10k students
Scratch for Arduino (S4A) is a modified version of Scratch and it has been used by many people in a lot of different projects around the world. Projects are designed to interact with the real world using Scratch which helps one easily receive inputs from many sensors. This course is primarily targeted at learners who wish to explore Arduino and learn about microcontrollers. This course requires one to have basic knowledge in electronics of concepts like voltage, current and resistance.
The course taker also needs to download and install the software on their computer and they are good to go. No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required however basic knowledge about the same is a bonus!
The course is structured as a series of interesting real-time projects, through which you can learn how to use the software interface to make Projects of your own. Arduino can be used to change surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone looking to make interactive hardware projects.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- Make a toy car project
- Develop a theft detection system
- Control a DC motor and LED lights
- Make a realtime robotics project
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- This course requires one to have basic knowledge in electronics
- No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required
- People who want to try Arduino and learn about microcontrollers
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- Arduino UNO board and Arduino Motor Shield
- You will need to download the Scratch4Arduino 1.6 and Arduino IDE software
- Led lights, 1 x potentiometer, 1 x small breadboard, 1 x transistor PN2222, 1 x diode 1N4001, 1 x 270 OHM resistor, 1 x DC motor, 1 x HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor
- 1 x buzzer, 1 x small toy house, 1 x small toy car, 2 x servo motors
- Thin wires to solder and jumper wires
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||Master Arduino without coding|
|Category||IT & Software|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!