Mastering Arduino From Beginners To Advance – Free Udemy Course.
Master Complete Arduino, sensors and a lot more with theory and practical, with this Free Udemy Course worth $20!
This Mastering Arduino Free Udemy course is designed in such a way that anyone from newbies to experts can join this Free course. No prior electronics or coding knowledge is required. All topics regarding micro-controllers, sensors, and motors are covered in this course.
In this Mastering Arduino Free Udemy course, you will learn Arduino along with performing practicals on Arduino and writing program. You will also come across various Arduino IDE’s, modules and learn to configure it with your PC.
Topics Covered in this Master Arduino Free Udemy Course:-
2. what is Arduino
4. Atmega 328 details
5. connection of Atmel 328 with Arduino
6. Arduino UNO and breadboard wiring
7. let’s get started with programming
8. download and install software
9. about the environment
10. how to blink led (hello world)
11. Arduino syntax
12. understanding variables
13. digital read and serial port
14. analog read
15. introduction to PWM
16. fade a led
17. if conditional statement
18. for loop
19. while loop
20. using array
21. difference between input and output
22. difference between digital and analog
23. multiple LEDs
24. button input
25. analog input
26. analog output
27. liquid crystal display
28. types of motors
29. simple dc motor
30. servo motor
31. stepper motor
32. running dc motor
33. running servo motor
34. running stepper motor
35. introduction to sensors
36. types of sensors potentiometer
37. piezoelectric sensor
38. temperature sensor
39. PIR sensor
40. serial communication
41. serial begin details
42. serial write
43. serial read
44. other IDE for programming
45. Atmel studio
46. wiring ide
47. I2C communication and processing
48. SPI interface
49. wireless communication using RF remote
50. RFID card reading
51. watchdog timer
52. automatic gate opener: a real-time project
53. using multiple sensors
54. Multiple sensor programming
55. Using them simultaneously
56. Running relay with rf remote
57. Running them with RFID card
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Complete theoretical as well as practical knowledge of Arduino and microcontrollers
- Knowledge of Industrial Environments IDEs, sensors and motors.
- Get a complete practical project knowledge and how to deploy it into a real-time environment
- The basic idea of what is a microcontroller and how to run motor and sensors with PC
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone who is interested in IOT.
- Students who are willing to learn Arduino.
- Anyone who wants to automate things using Arduino.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge and windows installed.
- An Arduino or clone board for practicals.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!