Pandas with Python Tutorial – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Pandas Library with Python for Data Analysis and Visualization, with this Free Udemy Course worth $100!
Pandas is an open-source, BSD-licensed Python library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. This Free Udemy course will get you up and running with using Python for data analysis and visualization.
This Pandas with Python Free Udemy course will include the following topics:-
- Installing Jupyter
- Jupyter Environment
- Read data using Pandas
- Series vs Data Frame
- Basic Operations in Pandas
- Analyze the imported data
- Renaming Columns
- Filtering Data
- Filtering Function
- Read Selective Columns & Rows
- And a lot of other topics.
You can explore more about pandas library on their official site here.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Learn about Reading data using Pandas, Series vs Data Frame and Basic Operations in Pandas
- Understand Sorting, Filtering Data, Filtering Function, and Reading Selective Columns & Rows
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics and various functions of Pandas.
- Data Science Enthusiasts.
- Students and Professionals from Data Analytics field.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge and programming Knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Python Programming Knowledge is a plus.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!