IoT with Python – Free Udemy Course
Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Learn Python, the language for IoT
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Or, design a web or desktop application that millions of people could enjoy? Both are a possibility if you learn how to code in Python. Python is the very versatile, object-oriented programming language used by startups and tech giants, Google, Facebook, Dropbox, and IBM. Python is also recommended for aspiring young developers who are interested in pursuing careers in Security, Networking, and Internet-of-Things.
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful. In this project-based course, learn how to work with this highly readable language—along with a Raspberry Pi board—to build a secure ecosystem of interconnected IoT devices. We will be reviewing the basics of IoT smart devices, as well as several important IoT communication models.
You will work on 4 Development kits as part of this Hands-on IoT with Python course:
•Live Weather monitoring
•Motion detection in a room and image capture
•Tank alarm using Water level detection sensor
What you’ll learn:
Problem-solve using an algorithmic approach.
Understand programmer’s work in the software development process.
Gain knowledge on how a program is executed in a computer environment
IoT communication protocols
Internet security and cryptography
Designing the project architecture
Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course?
- The aim of this course is to introduce Python to those with little or very little programming knowledge, and then to take them through to become an experienced Python developer.
- You will have an introduction to Computers, Programming and Internet of Things.
- We take you through the basics of Hardware and Software
- We teach you how computers store data and how a program works
- We will introduce you to advanced concepts such as functional programming, object orientation, and exception handling.
- You will be able to Rapidly prototype even complex IoT applications with Python and put them to practical use
- You will enhance your IoT skills with the most up-to-date applicability in the field of wearable tech, smart environments, and home automation
- You will interact with hardware, sensors, and actuators and control your DIY IoT projects through Python
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Children with age groups 8-15 years
- College grads who need a solid introduction to IoT and Python
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course
- We assume very little knowledge or experience of Python or programming or IoT
Udemy Course Details
|Course Name||IoT with Python|
|Category||IT & Software|
|Topic||Internet Of Things|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!