PIC Microcontroller: Learn By Building Practical Projects – Free Udemy Course.
Learn PIC Microcontroller By Creating Real Life Practical Projects with your own Hands in this Step By Step Guide, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
>>> Learning by theory and Simulation is only half the answer, but connecting, wiring and burning a code to an actual Microcontroller, not a simulated one is the other more important half, and this is what we will cover in this course, you will learn by making PIC Microcontroller Practical Projects. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 800 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Nathan Johnnie says, “It is a great course; well done. “
Mike D. says, “Excellent delivery, full of useful information, already started making my first motion detector, many thanks to you “
Welcome to this course.
Learning By doing is what makes the difference between someone who learn and someone who applies what he learned
In this course you will get the chance to see PIC Microcontroller in Action, starting from simulation and moving forward to connecting the hardware and testing the code in real life.
This will help you make sure your circuit works as expected and you can witness yourself building your first PIC Microcontroller Project fully functional.
The most important thing to note here is that when a circuit work with you in simulation, that doesn’t mean that it will work in real life, in more than 85% of the cases the simulated circuit doesn’t work when you connect it.
What is the best way to Learn, you ask?
Learning by doing PIC Microcontroller Practical Projects is the learn by practice approach that I prefer
This approach allows you to not only master new PIC Microcontroller skills but also gain practical knowledge along the way.
Only a few people are satisfied with simulation, but if you want good results you must move on and hook up your circuit and test it out using real-life hardware parts.
I’m trying to help you gain real world practical experience in PIC Microcontroller, so let’s start.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Connect different type of sensors and actuators to PIC Microcontroller
- Interface different type of electronic elements with PIC Microcontroller.
- Use sensors and actuators to make useful projects
- Program, burn a code and wire PIC Microcontroller
- Learn What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects
- Learn What makes a great Microcontroller Project
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone wants to move from Simulation to Practical Work
- Anyone intersted in building real things
- People with no experience in electronics
- People with an intermediate knowledge of electronics
- Children over 14 years old
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Knowledge in Electronics Circuits
- Basic Knowledge in Circuit Design
- Basic Knowledge in C Language
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||PIC Microcontroller: Learn By Building Practical Projects|
|Category||IT & Software|