Arduino Morse Code Generator – Free Udemy Course.
Morse Code is a well-known way of communication, Learn how to Implement it using Arduino and Start sending SOS Signals, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Morse Code is a well-known way of communication, Learn how to Implement it using Arduino and Start sending SOS Signals
Morse Code is a system of communication to encode any character in two different durations of signals called Dots and Dashes. Morse code is developed by Samuel F.B. and further used in telegraphy for transferring secret information.
In this course, you will learn how to read a Morse Code and convert it to letters and numbers, and how to send out your own Morse Codes using Arduino without the hassle of converting each letter yourself to the associated Morse Code.
You will have your Own Arduino Morse Code Generator up and running in no Time
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Make your own Arduino Morse Code Generator
- Learn Working Principle of Morse Code
- Interface Buzzer and Speakers with Arduino
- Interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
- Send Morse Code Signals to your friends or show off your own Morse Code device
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Arduino Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning How Morse Codes works
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to Make Morse Code Generator Using Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Arduino
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Arduino Morse Code Generator|
|Category||IT & Software|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!