R Programming – Data Science using R – Free Udemy Course.
Learn the basics of R and how it can be used for data processing and data visualization, with this Free Udemy Course worth $120!
R is a programming language and related to a software environment for statistical computing and graphics. R programming languages are mostly used in graphics, it also used mostly by statisticians for developing softwares. Through this R Free udemy course one will be learning about basic R functions, special numerical values, array and matrix, repository and packages, installing a package, how to calculate variance, co-variance, cumulative frequency, learn about statistics, probability and distribution, random examples, discrete example and many as such concept about R.Data and analytics is closely related to and often overlaps with computational statistics; a discipline that also specializes in prediction-making.
With this R programming Free Udemy course you are going to learn the basics of R and how it can be used for data processing and data visualization to carry out an exploratory analysis.
In this Data Science in R Free Udemy course you will also learn Market Basket Analysis in R, You will come across elements of MBA and its key terminologies, its associations, and applications.
It will also include a case study of MBA for marketing campaign using R, apriori algorithm, executing and visualizing data results in R
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Introduction to basic concepts of Statistics
- Structure of Shiny app and Data Visualization and analysis using Shiny
- Measures of central tendency using R or Minitab Software
- The measure of Dispersion using R/Minitab Software
- Correlation and Simple linear regression using R program
- Understanding of Normal Distribution using R program
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Data Analytics professional
- Anyone interested in Data Analytics using R Programming
- Students interested in statistics and data sciences and Researchers
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer & Internet Knowledge ready to run R studio.
- Basic knowledge of statistics is recommended.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…