Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence with Apache Spark – Free Udemy Course.
Learn Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence with Apache Spark, with this Free Udemy Course!
Apache Spark is one of the most widely used and supported open-source tools for machine learning and big data.
In this course, discover how to work with this powerful platform for machine learning. I will discuss MLlib—the Spark machine learning library—which provides tools for data scientists and analysts who would rather find solutions to business problems than code, test, and maintain their own machine learning libraries. I will show you how to use DataFrames to organize data structure, and also the data preparation and the most commonly used types of machine learning algorithms: clustering, classification, regression, and recommendations.
- Machine learning workflows
- Organizing data in DataFrames
- Preprocessing and data preparation steps for machine learning
- Clustering data
- Classification algorithms
- Regression methods available in Spark MLlib
- Common approaches to designing recommendation systems
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Data Preparation and Preprocessing for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Models
- Recommendation Systems
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free Udemy course and learn!:
- People with some software development background who want to learn the hottest technology in big data analysis will want to check this out.
- If your Data scientist job involves, or will involve, processing large amounts of data, you need to know about Spark.
- If you’re training for a new career in data science, machine learning or big data, Spark is an important part of it.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic understanding of Hadoop ecosystem
- Some prior programming or scripting experience
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…