Python 1000: The Python Primer – Free Udemy Course.
Getting Started with Python 3 and learn all fundamentals of python 3, with this Free Udemy Course worth $140!
Designed for students with little or no programming experience, this training opportunity explains not only how to program in Python 3, but will also explain what programming is, as well as why both professionals & non-professionals like to program in Python.
Written by a Principal Trainer & Principal Software Development Engineer, students will be using professional programming interfaces – the same programs software developers use – to create their software.
From tabs to testing & documentation, hints & tips on how to use Python abound!
Divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced sections, in the beginning section students will learn how to apply fundamental Python keywords so as to collect, display, format, and create reports for the most-used data collection types. Rather than feeling overwhelmed, mastering Python incrementally gifts students with printable & sharable certificates; resume-worthy achievements that testify to a step-by-step mastery of Python.
After completing Python 1000, in Python 2000 students will complete keyword mastery by exploring a large collection of activity-related topics. Sold separately, in Python 2000 students will enjoy learning how to create Generators, Context Managers, Re-usable Modules, Exceptions, classes, as well as dozens of other advanced topics.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- Discover the differences between Python versions.
- Use Python on Windows, OS X, and POSIX / Linux.
- Understand why professionals use Flowcharts.
- Create programs to collect, sort & process data.
- Master Python’s testing, conditional, and looping keywords.
- Use Python’s most common built-in functions.
- Understand the difference between “zero based” and “ones based” operations.
- Understand Python’s dynamic type-identification subsystem.
- Enjoy a series of incremental, a real-world activities that demonstratively creates eye-catching banners.
- Learn why the system path is important, and how to automaticall load Python code.
- Learn how to “speak Python” by reviewing community concepts & tool names.
- Discover when NOT to use boolean testing on iteratibale and / or integral types.
- Discover how to correctly test instance identity, as well as equality.
- Discover how to integrate your software creations into the Python documentation landscape.
- Understand what “Edge Testing ” involves.
- Learn what “Regression Testing” is by creating & enforcing your own testing strategy.
- Use Python’s official testing module to keep your R&D on-track.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Learners looking to understand what software development is all about.
- Students looking for an evenly paced, certificate laden, customizable, education process.
- Learners wanting to know how to explore, as well add their own creations to, the Python landscape.
- Students needing to avoid embarassment by understanding seldom-taught problems with modern Python.
- Developers looking to start writing test cases using Python’s built-in testing facility.
- Learners who want to understand how to create Flowcharts to document past & future software development activities.
- Professionals who need to extract & map requirements to the code they create.
- People who need to know “why,” as well as “how” to use Python 3 in the professional world.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 41 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Students should understand how to download & install programs from the Internet.
- Basic keyboard & computer skills are required!
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!