AngularJS for Beginners, Single-Page Applications Made Easy – Free Udemy Course.
Become a professional developer, save time and deliver a better experience to your users using Google’s Angular.js with this Free Udemy Course!
Learn Google’s supported web application library and Upgrade your skillsets and become a more efficient developer by incorporating Angular.js, into your projects
In this AngularJS Free udemy course, you will learn how to use Angular.Js from scratch and develop user-friendly web applications, Single Page Applications (SPA), and interactive websites.
What you will learn in this course.
- Use Angular.JS to create impressive web projects and give your users and clients a better experience.
- Develop client side single page angular application from scratch.
- Enable cloud service for your web application and connect front-end with backend.
- Learn to write Fully commented and clean code in the course project.
- Learn architecture of single page application: modules, services, controllers
- Learn how to add URL routes to your web application and interlinking.
- Angular.js version 1.3.2. will be used in this Angular Free Udemy course.
- You can access live projects at end of each lesson
- Along with Angular JS, Learn how to use other trending web tools like Boostrap 3, UnderscoreJS and Google Chrome’s Developer Tools!
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course:
- Use the Angular.js framework in new and existing web development projects
- Develop simple Single Page Application from scratch.
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free Udemy course and learn!:
- This Angular Free Udemy course is for students who want to learn this trending framework and improvise their front-end skills.
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Understanding of AJAX requests and JSON keys and objects
- To implement the project in your system, you need to install a local server like apache.
- To develop cloud web application you need basic server side knowledge.
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!! If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…