Nowadays, Big MNC’s like Apple, Google, Amazon and more are focussing more on core understandings of data structures and algorithms in their interviews.
- Data Structures
- Real Interview Questions
- Recursion & the Call Stack
- Big O Notations
- Functional Programming
- Variable and Function Hoisting
- Global, function, & block scopes
- Immediately Invoked Function Expressions (IIFEs)
- Currying functions
- Passing data by reference
- The prototype object & constructor functions
- The “this” keyword and its use cases
- Temporary variables
- Manipulating data types
- The importance of “strict” mode
- Object equivalency
- Binary search (recursively)
- Merge Sort & Bubble Sort
- The Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Caesar Cipher
- Binary Search Trees
- Hash Tables
- And much, much more…
After competion of this free udemy course, you will have a great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and interview questions, but more importantly, you will also have learned the concepts, skills, and techniques, that are necessary for you to excel in any other interview questions that you may be asked.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Learn and understand how algorithms work and how to code them out
- Create your own, custom, algorithms that can perform whatever functionality you may need
- Manipulate data structures in your own, custom, ways for whatever suits your needs
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone who will be interviewing for a programming or web developer job
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their JavaCcript skills and knowledge
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 70 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge & Internet Knowledge.
Udemy Course Details:-
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!