Android Daily Shopping List App Using Firebase(Project base) – Free Udemy Course.
Learn How To Develop DailyShoppingList Android App – A Complex Android App, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
In this Android Free Udemy course, you’ll learn to develop a complete Android shopping List App using Firebase data.
You, Will, Learn Many Android Feature When you will develop this Android App. Here is Some List That You Are Going To Learn When you will Complete This Course:
- Android Complex UI Layout Design
- Android RecyclerView
- Android Firebase CRUD Operation, Authentication, and queries.
Nowadays Android is a hot topic for IT Sector. There is many job Sector is open for an Android App Developer. Even You can also Work as a Freelancer Android App Developer From All around the world. So, When you will apply for an Android job they will ask you about your previous android project that you have completed. So, That time you can show them this complete project. In this Daily Shopping List App, You Will Learn How to develop Android App Using Firebase. So it’s a plus point that you are developing A Complete Android App Using Firebase Database.
In This Android Free Udemy Course, You Are Learning Android Firebase Database that is developed by Google. Firebase is now a hot topic for developing android and ios app. Many Company and client are using Firebase Database for their Android Project. So, We All need to have Work Experience on this Android Firebase. In This Course, You Will Learn How to Work with Android Firebase. Even We Are developing this Daily shopping List App Using Firebase.
So After Completion of this Free Udemy Course, You Will Have A Complete app that you used Firebase. And You Will learn how to Work it from Basics.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- Writing code in Java Programming Language to develop an android app.
- Configure and use Android Firebase Database and how to Work With Firebase Authentication
- Work With Complex Firebase Query for Developing A Real World Android App
- Develop A Daily Shopping List Android App Using Firebase Database
- How To Design A Complex Android App UI
- Improve App Development Skills
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Anyone who is willing to learn Android App Development and Firebase management.
- Who wants to improve their Android Development Skills
- Who wants to Develop A Complete Android App Using Firebase Database?
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Computer & Internet Knowledge
- Basic Use of Android Studio
- Fundamentals of Java Programming Language
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!
If You find this article helpful, Share it with your Friends…