Learn MySQL – For Beginners – Free Udemy Course.
Learn to Create Database Driven Web Applications using MySQL, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
Students learn to integrate and administer MySQL databases as part of PHP web application development.
The course begins with an in-depth look into PhpMyAdmin to create, delete and modify databases. We also explore security considerations and user privileges.
Next, students learn to build connections to existing databases in PHP, and execute commands using several essential SQL statements.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy course:
- MySQL Database Administration
- PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals
- MySQL Security and Root Superuser
- Create Tables
- Creating Users
- Modifying Database Privileges
- Modifying & Deleting Tables
- Modifying & Deleting Databases
- SQL Fundamentals
- SQL Statements in PhpMyAdmin
- Database Connections
- MySQL Import & Export Data
- Updating Data in MySQL DB
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll in this Free Udemy Course if you meet the following criteria, though these criteria are not mandatory, you can enroll in this free udemy course and learn!:
- Beginner Web Developers Interested in Learning to Create & Administer a MySQL Database using PHP
- Students interested in learning Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Students interested in Learning how to use PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
This Free Udemy Course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic Computer Skills
Udemy Course Details:-
|Course Name||Learn MySQL – For Beginners|
Wishing you all the best for your future & Happy Coding!!If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends…
Sharing is Caring !!!